Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tagging Game for charity..

Br je perasan kena tag ngn Xara@Kak Suri.. hihihi =)

"For everyone's information, this is a great tagging game, meant for charity. For every tag response before 26th August 2007 , Idham - the initiator - will donate RM127 to Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia. Meaning, by doing this meme you'll be donating RM127 to the orphanage (with his money though :D). He's targeting at least 100 bloggers to get about RM1k for this chosen charity of his! And the rules are (copying and pasting from the original rules from Idham's blog) ..."

Okey, this is the rule;

If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".

Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ (I've done mine in black)

1. A person is only as good as being theirselves in whatever they do..

2. Friendship is always be my priority in life.. no friends no life ne.. hihihi


3. To love is to trust & open mind..


4. Money makes me so spendrift but for now I save it more for my future.. =)


5. I miss my family n my dear.. hehehe


6. My way of saying I care is to try understand their problem & advice them..


7. I try to spread love and happiness by enjoying my life with others..


8. Pick the flowers when I want to do so.. =)


9. To love someone is to let them free & support them..


10. Beauty is from inside then appear to the outside..


11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was, ... cant remember la.. hihihi


12. When I was twenty one, I remember involving in playing the rebana ubi & kertuk for convocation's opening show..


13. I am most happy when
my dear really touch my heart with his behave & love..

14. Nothing makes me happier than all what I'm planning before come true n successfull..


15. If I can change one thing, I will change my weight.. so chubby right now ne.. hihihi

16. If smiles were a car , then I will use it to take my mother to wherever she want to go...

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could buy
anything without loan n guarantor.. arghhh...

18. If you want to gain less my weight, then you have to diet la..
=)

19. Money is not everything. But we still need it for almost eveything nowadays..


20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when gmy dear said the 143 word..


21. I smile when I'm happy le..


22. When I am happy, I smile
.. hahaha.. of course la.. =P

23. If only I don't have to think about how much will I get for next month's salary , then I think I don't have to cut my budget..


24. The best thing I did yesterday was ... erk.. nothing kot cause yesterday, my house's fius box broke down.. n cant watched CSI.. =(


25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title "Yutaka"


26. One thing I must do before I die is ask everyone for forgiveness & clear all my debts & get married with my dear..


27. Doing this meme, I feel like I so free right now.. padahal ade job kena siapkan.. hihihi


And now I’m tagging;
Defoo aka Alvin Inf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sy dah check blog Idham tu, tagging for charity ni dia dah stop till 20th July je rite? So I guess x masuk donation dah if I do it now. But when I have enuff time I will do it ya ;) N thanx for tagging me.

Anonymous said...

oo ye ke? x perasan lak.. hihihi
erm lewat 3 hr lak ye.. x pe la.. =)